The success of the Samecart can be attributed to the skill and commitment of our employees. We offer interesting and challenging roles in a top-class working environment within an innovative, forward-looking and fast-growing sector. We enable our employees to continually enhance their skills by offering training and professional development programs.
We are looking for highly qualified, dedicated, and result-oriented people who are interested in exciting opportunities in our group of companies.
We appoint interns and support young graduates to start their career. We issue experience certificates trainees.
Job openings as on Jan 2023
1. General Manager – Salary 40k – 50k
MBA with 6 yrs Exp.
At Samecart, we relate our success directly to the strength of our management team. To continue operating at our high standards, we’re seeking a general manager who’s a born leader. This person should have experience in overseeing business operations as well as human resources, finance, and communications. The ideal candidate will be an expert communicator who has a strong ability to delegate responsibility and collaborate across a range of departments. Ultimately, the general manager should be driven by a desire to lead our business to maximum productivity and efficiency.
Objectives of this role
- Develop strategic plan for optimized productivity
- Review and improve organizational effectiveness by developing processes, overseeing employees, establishing a highly motivational work environment, and implementing innovative changes
- Adhere to company standards for excellence and quality
- Seek out opportunities for expansion and growth by developing new business relationships
- Provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas
- Oversee day-to-day operations, assign weekly performance goals and ensure their completion, and accomplish your own goals
- Recruit, onboard, and train high-performing employees to achieve objectives for sales, profitability, and market share
- Maintain project timelines to ensure tasks are accomplished effectively
- Develop, implement, and maintain budgetary and resource allocation plans
- Delegate responsibilities to the best-qualified employees and enforce all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, training programs, and cultural values
- Resolve internal staff conflicts efficiently and to the mutual benefit of all involved
Required skills and qualifications
- Proven success in a managerial role
- Strong decision-making ability
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and delegation skills
- Proven ability to develop and achieve financial plans
- Ability to motivate and lead employees, and hold them accountable
- Strong working knowledge of operational procedures
Preferred skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in business management or related field
- Experience in conducting performance evaluations
- Working knowledge of human-resources processes
2. V.P Marketing – Salary 30k _ 40k
MBA with 5 yrs Marketing Exp.
We are looking for an experienced Vice President (VP) of Marketing to direct and oversee our Marketing department. You will design, implement and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with our business goals.
Our ideal candidate has a solid Marketing background and work experience managing a variety of promotional projects end-to-end, including paid advertising campaigns and digital marketing techniques. Our VP of Marketing will report directly to the CEO and will oversee internal Marketing teams. To be successful in this role, you should be highly professional. You should also play a significant role shaping the company’s strategic planning.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure that the Marketing department’s activities contribute to our company’s long-term success.
Developing and implementing a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness
Setting current and long-term goals for internal teams
Designing and reviewing the Marketing department’s budget
3. AGM Deputy General Manager – Salary 25k 28k
B.Tech with 4 yrs Exp.
– deputise for the general manager in managing the organisation ensuring high quality business activities with maximum quality, service and profitability for the organisation.
– ensuring that the team understands that the organisation’s profits and achievements are reflected in all its operations and activities– including relationships and risk management
– meet your targets and those of the team as a whole
– the smooth running of the team
– contribute to training and development of the team
– assist line manager in achieving maximum customer satisfaction in accordance with organisation plans
– maintain overall organisation responsibility for performing all duties in compliance with related legal/statutory, reguations, professional duties, responsibilities and obligations and insert as applicable e.g. Best Practice Guidelines, ISO certification
Day to day responsibilities agreed with your manager to include:
– deputise for the general manager in directing and monitoring the overall performance of the organisation
– effective liaison, support and assistance with the whole of the organisation
– deputise for the general manager in maintaining and improving mechanisms for organisation activities, including surveying and measuring the operations, process, outcomes and profitability and disseminate feedback to the appropriate internal entities
– utilise appropriate systems to manage the organisation’s functions, analysis and documentation
– deputise for the general manager to assist in the development of plans for the organisation to include management to achieve targets
– deputise for the general manager in developing plans for the organisation’s progress and growth
– assist in supporting all departments
– subject to agreed criteria, recruitment, training, set action and targets, appraise and manage performance, development, coaching and general support of all team members to ensure targets are met
– reporting (content and format as agreed) on a monthly basis or as otherwise required
– deputise for the general manager in developing plans for team activities to include strategy to achieve agreed targets
– assist in the development and preparation of the strategy and general business planning of both the organisation as a whole
– delegate authority and responsibility to team with supervision, accountability and review
– set an example for team members of commitment, organisation process and activities, work ethics and habits and personal character
– maintain accurate records
– responsibly use resources and control expenses to meet budgetary controls
– adhere to all organisation policies and procedures
– interact and co-operate with all members of the organisation, its suppliers and customers
4. Trainer – Salary 20k- 22k
B.Tech / MBA / MCA with 3 yrs Exp.
- Well versed with the latest tool and industry updates related to each and every aspect of the digital marketing or as per your expertise area;
- Digital Marketing Certified Associate (Google certification, search and display advertising);
- To Update and ensure all latest trends and best practices are covered in Qualifications and Skills Web;
- Able to give appropriate assignments and projects for the students to make them grow with hands-on experience in digital marketing;
- To deliver course material as per the PreDecided curriculum;
- Should be well versed with all digital marketing concepts and strategies;
- Should have the capability to resolve all the doubts and Handling query sessions for the students;
- Helping students in the practical execution of digital marketing concepts;
- Designing, SEO, SEM Pay per click, Google ads, mobile marketing, SMM, SMO Desired Candidate Profile;
- A personal blog related to digital marketing is a huge plus;
- Provide classroom training to students;
- Help students in learning problem;
- Providing in-class training on digital marketing concepts;
- The experience of the execution of marketing campaigns will be an added advantage.
5. Manager Administration – Salary 20k
MBA HR with 2yrs Exp
- Perform planning and coordination of administrative procedures and systems
- Organize smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines٫ developing measures to optimize the processes
- Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
- Supervise staff performance٫ helping subordinates with coaching and guidance to ensure their maximum efficiency
- Manage inventory of office supplies and organize purchasing of new material
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Organize facilities services٫ maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
- Manage other office activities such as event planning٫ recycling٫ renovations and so on
- Review operations ensuring their compliance with policies and regulations
- Stay informed about all organizational changes and business developments
6. HR Executives 12- 15k
Graduates with 1 yr Exp.
- The duties of an HR Executive consists of a certain chronological order which needs to performed chronologically. It includes understanding and performing staffing requisition.
- Should be responsible for updating and drafting important documents such as job descriptions, Employee Handbook, forms, SOP, performance appraisal etc
- Need to source the candidates from the various recruiting agencies and the ads posted online.
- Resume shortlisting of candidates who have applied for the job and then conducting telephonic interviews, face to face interviews and background verification of the shortlisted candidates and then after the candidate gets hired, Letter of Intent/Offer letter needs to be issued by them.
- Need to keep track of the leaves/medical leaves/payroll of all the employees and keep a record by maintaining it throughout.
- An HR Executive also comes into play during an employee’s exit formalities where tasks include verification of the employee, bank details, and issuing of experience letter.
7. Course Counsellors 12- 15k
Graduates with 1 yrs Exp.
To carry out routine course administration
1.1 Ensure the smooth running of the course
1.2 Ensure that course documentation, including Intended Learning Outcomes, is clearly specified and that any course changes go through the appropriate approval procedures
1.3 Ensure that booklets/materials and the Blackboard site are ready when required for teachers of the course
1.4 Deal with questions and problems which arise related to the course
1.5 Work with the relevant CO to create efficient systems to support the course
1.6 Act as a communication channel between the relevant CO, the teachers, teaching the course and the team, informing them on course matters, especially dates
1.7 Ensure that the course is being run in accordance with general departmental guidelines
1.8 Liaise closely with the Assessment Coordinator for the course to ensure the smooth running of the course overall
1.9 Contribute to the moderation process for final course results
2. To ensure that the course is delivered effectively
2.1 Ensure that staff teaching the course are clearly informed about what is required of them through inductions and/or individual meetings as appropriate
2.2 Provide ongoing guidance to teachers teaching the course and deal with any questions and problems
2.3 Monitor the progress of the course and provide feedback to teaching staff if required
2.4 Encourage staff teaching the course to exchange ideas and provide support for each other
2.5 Help provide assessment briefing and standardization support for teachers
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp to +91 989576811