We are looking for Self-motivated professional who can handle entire operations of the company. Candidate should have an oversight of related online services and digital communications channels.
Channel Management & Student Acquisition :
– Responsible for overall sales & marketing plan of the company, local student sourcing activities, centre management and deliverables.
– Responsible for devising a robust strategy for acquiring prospective learners and achieve targets
– Contact engineering colleges / B- Schools , get permissions to conduct course promotion presentation and workshop.
– Work within a matrix team of marketing, sales, product advisory, partner network to execute various acquisition and ground activation campaigns
– Ensure timely launch of courses in the channel.
– Ensure training delivery quality meets the set standards.
– Managing channel counsellors-, business development executives and centre administration.
– Securing corporate tie- ups to enhance institutional reach
– Creating additional avenues for the student acquisition and revenue
Sales planning and Operational oversight :
– Coordinate sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes.
– Proactively monitor and maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts.
– Monitor all support and direct sales staff inducing tele callers, pre-sales and sales team to ensure that there is ZERO miss-selling at any stage
– Work with matrix teams to review operational processes & people issues. Work closely with operations team to ensure learning experience at the distributed centres are uniform and sales expectations are delivered on ground in a timely manner
– Provide weekly / monthly reports to the Managing Director regarding performance including wins and losses
Product Development Support :
– Work closely with internal and external academicians, advisory council for curriculum design, delivery and maintenance
– Determine Executive education needs by conducting or supporting relevant market studies and assessing competition
– Appraises new product ideas and existing offerings, details out pricing and other specifications. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Desired experience and skill sets :
– Overall 5 years of sales and marketing experience with over 3 years in a centre management role of having delivered annual turnover targets
– Good understanding of local marketing channels with respect to student sourcing and channel management.
– Experience in the executive education market. Should have knowledge of corporate-connect and lead sourcing
– Demonstrated people management, team building, administration and business development skills
Salary Rs. 30,000/- to Rs.50,000/-